Made with a Blend of Corn and Rice, this Pasta is Certified Gluten-Free
Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanuts on a Gluten Free Waffle Cone Recipe
On a gluten-free waffle cone, this recipe combines the classic flavors of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with the crunch of peanuts. It's the ideal summer treat for anyone who is gluten intolerant.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Combine the chocolate chips and chopped peanuts in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop the batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the waffle cones for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the waffle cones to completely cool.
- Fill each waffle cone with 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream and 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream.
- Add more chopped peanuts if desired.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Gluten Free Accessories
Sir Kensington's Gluten Free Mayo Sauce
Quick And Easy Gluten Free
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Corn, Potato and Chicken Soup Recipe
Gluten Free Waffles with Raspberries and Blueberries Recipe
Gluten Free Falafel with Zucchini and Basil Recipe
Gluten Free Meatball and Cauliflower Rice Soup with Carrots Recipe