350 Delicious And Naturally Gluten-Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Falafel with Zucchini and Basil Recipe
With these delicious falafel balls made with zucchini and basil, you can enjoy a gluten-free version of a classic Middle Eastern dish. These falafel are flavorful and simple to make, making them ideal as a snack or light meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine chickpeas, zucchini, basil, flour, scallions, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture until it is coarsely chopped but not pureed.
- Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon and roll it into small balls.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and slightly flatten them.
- Tops should be brushed with olive oil.
- 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Gluten-Free Cookie Mix
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Grilled Chicken with Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
Gluten Free Smoothie Bowl with Kiwi, Coconuts and Oats Recipe
Gluten Free Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Ham Recipe
Gluten Free Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe