Made with the Finest Gluten-Free Ingredients, this Mix is Perfect for Making Cookies at Home
Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta Recipe
This gluten-free fusilli pasta is a delicious and simple meal that is ideal for gluten intolerant or celiac disease sufferers. Gluten-free pasta, garlic, olive oil, fresh parsley, and grated Parmesan cheese are used to make this dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of salt and 8 ounces of gluten-free fusilli pasta.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook the pasta, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until it is tender but still firm to the bite.
- Drain and set aside the pasta.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant, with 2 cloves minced garlic.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the skillet with the garlic and oil to coat.
- Toss in 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Cereal Granola Bars with Almonds, Walnuts and Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Gluten Free Almond Banana Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Potato Pancakes Recipe
Gluten Free Rice Noodles with Onions and Peppers Recipe