Gluten-Free, Vegan, Low-Carb Pasta Made from Hearts of Palm
Gluten Free Pizza with Salmon and Avocados Recipe
This gluten-free pizza with salmon and avocados is a delicious and healthy pizza night option. The crust is gluten-free, and the toppings include protein-rich salmon and avocados, which are high in healthy fats.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover the pizza crust with tomato sauce.
- Red onion, smoked salmon, avocado, and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Before serving, sprinkle with fresh dill.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten-Free Potato and Rice Gnocchi
The I Love My Instant Pot Gluten-Free Recipe Book
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Shrimp Risotto with Peppers, Onions and Carrots Recipe
Gluten Free Fried Salmon with Shrimp, Asparagus and Wild Rice Recipe
Gluten Free Banana Bread with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Gluten Free Polenta and Egg Casserole Recipe