100 Quick And Simple Gluten-Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Poached Egg Soup with Green Onions Recipe
This Gluten Free Poached Egg Soup with Green Onions is a hearty and delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner dish. The flavorful broth contains gluten-free chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic powder, and is topped with perfectly poached eggs and sliced green onions.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Bring the chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the green onions.
- Each egg should be cracked into a small bowl and gently dipped into the broth.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny, covered.
- Remove the poached eggs from the broth with a slotted spoon and divide them among four bowls.
- Pour the broth over the eggs and serve immediately.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten-Free Comfort Foods
Gluten Free Hearts Of Palm Angel Hair Spaghetti Noodles
The Everything Gluten-Free Cookbook
Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Beetroot Pancakes Filled with Blueberry Jam Recipe
Gluten Free Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Gluten Free Tapioca Pearls Pudding with Star Anise and Cinnamon Recipe
Gluten Free Shakshuka with Eggs, Tomatos, Olive oil, Oregano and Feta Cheese Recipe