350 Delicious And Naturally Gluten-Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Quinoa and Avocado Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Bell Peppers Recipe
This gluten-free quinoa and avocado salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and bell peppers is ideal for a light meal. The protein-rich quinoa and healthy fats from the avocado make this salad filling and delicious.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a fine-mesh strainer, thoroughly rinse the quinoa.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook until the water is absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Combine cooked quinoa, diced avocado, diced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, diced bell peppers, and chopped parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Certified Gluten-Free Flour
How To Make Anything Gluten-Free
Gluten Free Rice Noodles
How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook
Gluten Free Recipes
Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanuts on a Gluten Free Waffle Cone Recipe
Gluten Free Almond Butter Cake Recipe
Gluten Free Pan Fried Tofu and Soy Sauce Recipe
Gluten Free Sesame Seared Tuna with Mango Recipe