A Creamy and Flavorful Mayo Special Sauce Made with Non-GMO Ingredients and Free From Gluten, Soy and Dairy
Gluten Free Beetroot Pancakes Filled with Blueberry Jam Recipe
Because of the vibrant pink color of the beets, these gluten-free beetroot pancakes are not only delicious but also visually appealing. Blueberry jam filling adds a fruity sweetness that complements the earthy flavor of the beets perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the grated beetroot until well combined.
- Whisk together the almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, about 2 minutes, with 1/4 cup batter in the pan.
- Cook until the other side of the pancake is lightly browned, about 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more coconut oil as needed to the pan.
- To serve, spread one pancake with blueberry jam and top with another.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Easy Gluten-Free Cookbook
100% Buckwheat Pasta Gluten-Free Noodles
Gluten-Free Baking At Home
Barilla Gluten Free Penne Pasta
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Shredded Cabbage Soup Recipe
Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Schnitzel with Grilled Broccoli, Cauliflower and Puree Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Gluten Free Fried Egg Bowl will Corn, Beans, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese Recipe