A Sweet And Savory Gluten-Free Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Shakshuka with Eggs, Tomatos, Olive oil, Oregano and Feta Cheese Recipe
This Gluten Free Shakshuka recipe is a simple and delicious breakfast or brunch option. Shakshuka is a dish of poached eggs in a flavorful tomato sauce that is gluten-free due to the lack of bread or other gluten-containing ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the garlic and red bell pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, after adding the diced tomatoes and oregano.
- In the tomato mixture, make four wells and crack an egg into each.
- Top the eggs with feta cheese.
- Cook, covered, for 5-7 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Gluten Free Accessories
Barilla Gluten Free Penne Pasta
Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook
Sir Kensington's Gluten Free Mayo Sauce
Quick And Easy Gluten Free
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Fried Egg Bowl will Corn, Beans, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese Recipe
Gluten Free Tortilla Nachos with Guacamole Dip Recipe
Gluten Free Egg, Avocado and Tomato Salad Recipe
Gluten Free Mango Avocado Dessert with Walnuts and Coconut Cream Recipe