Made with a Blend of Corn and Rice, this Pasta is Certified Gluten-Free
Gluten Free Schnitzel with Grilled Broccoli, Cauliflower and Puree Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This gluten-free schnitzel recipe uses almond flour and gluten-free breadcrumbs. The chicken is perfectly baked and served with grilled broccoli and cauliflower, as well as creamy puree mashed potatoes. It's a filling and healthy meal that's suitable for any day of the week.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the gluten-free breadcrumbs, almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- Each chicken breast fillet should be dipped in the egg mixture and then coated in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake the chicken fillets for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Steam the broccoli and cauliflower until tender while the chicken bakes.
- In a grill pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Grill the broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes, or until slightly charred.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water after peeling and chopping them.
- Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Return the potatoes to the pot after draining.
- Mash in the butter and milk until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the schnitzel with grilled broccoli and cauliflower, as well as pureed mashed potatoes.
Gluten Free Accessories
The I Love My Instant Pot Gluten-Free Recipe Book
Gluten Free Ketchup By Yo Mama's Foods
The 30-Minute Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Polenta and Egg Casserole Recipe
Gluten Free Potato Casserole with Cheese Recipe
Gluten Free Mushroom and Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
Gluten Free Carrot Cake Recipe