Made From Rice Flour, These Noodles are Free From Gluten, Egg and Dairy
Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
On a cold day, this creamy and flavorful gluten-free mushroom soup is the ideal comfort food. It's simple to make and sure to please everyone.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Until smooth, whisk in the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, sage, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, with the onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil with the chicken broth.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Continue to simmer for 5 minutes after adding the heavy cream.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Place in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Before serving, return to the pot and reheat as needed.
Gluten Free Accessories
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta Recipe
Gluten Free Marinated Salmon Recipe
Gluten Free Waffles with Strawberries Recipe
Gluten Free Fig and Quinoa Balls Recipe