Enjoy the Rich, Savory Taste of Ketchup Without the Carbs and Gluten
Gluten Free Pan Fried Tofu and Soy Sauce Recipe
This Gluten Free Pan Fried Tofu with Soy Sauce recipe is a tasty and healthy way to eat tofu. The crispy tofu is paired with a flavorful and tangy gluten-free and vegan soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a shallow bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, salt, and black pepper.
- Shake off any excess flour before dredging the sliced tofu.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the tofu in the skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, water, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cornstarch and cold water and whisk until smooth.
- Bring the soy sauce mixture to a simmer in the skillet with the tofu.
- Pour in the cornstarch mixture and stir until the sauce thickens, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the pan-fried tofu with the soy sauce on the side.
Gluten Free Accessories
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Falafel with Zucchini and Basil Recipe
Gluten Free Meatball and Cauliflower Rice Soup with Carrots Recipe
Gluten Free Candied Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Chickpea Salad with Dates and Mushrooms Recipe