Fast And Fuss-Free Recipes On A Gluten-Free Diet
Gluten Free Corn, Potato and Chicken Soup Recipe
This Gluten Free Corn, Potato, and Chicken Soup is a filling and tasty meal that is ideal for a cold winter day. The combination of chicken, corn, and potatoes in a creamy broth will warm you up from within.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook until the chicken is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Combine the chicken broth, corn, potatoes, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix
The Big Book Of Gluten-Free Baking
King Arthur Gluten-Free Cookie Mix
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Rhubarb and Mint Tarts Recipe
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins with Almond Slices Recipe
Gluten Free Grilled Chicken with Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
Gluten Free Smoothie Bowl with Kiwi, Coconuts and Oats Recipe