A Sweet And Savory Gluten-Free Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins with Almond Slices Recipe
These gluten-free zucchini muffins make a nutritious and tasty breakfast or snack. Almond slices on top provide a nice crunch and nutty flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the eggs, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Incorporate the grated zucchini.
- Scoop the batter into muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- On top of each muffin, sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving after removing from the oven.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten-Free Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Certified Gluten-Free Flour
How To Make Anything Gluten-Free
Gluten Free Rice Noodles
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Cheesecake with Quark Cream Recipe
Gluten Free Chickpea, Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe
Gluten Free Kiwi, Kumquat, Grapefruit and Raspberry Smoothies Recipe
Gluten Free Shakshuka Recipe