100 Essential Recipes To Go Gluten-Free, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Quinoa Salad with Kidney Beans and Corn Recipe
This gluten-free quinoa salad makes an excellent side dish or light meal. This salad is packed with protein from the kidney beans and quinoa and bursting with flavor from the fresh cilantro, red bell pepper, and tangy dressing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Allow to cool after fluffing with a fork.
- Combine quinoa, kidney beans, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the quinoa mixture with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Potato Casserole with Sausage and Cheese Recipe
Gluten Free Celery and Tortilla Soup Recipe
Gluten Free Pecan Crusted Salmon with Asparagus and Potatoes Recipe
Carrot Soup with Gluten Free Bread Recipe