Made with Potatoes and Rice Flour, this Gnocchi is Perfect for Anyone with Gluten Sensitivity
Gluten Free Fried Salmon with Shrimp, Asparagus and Wild Rice Recipe
This gluten-free fried salmon with shrimp, asparagus, and wild rice is a delicious and nutritious meal suitable for any occasion. The salmon and shrimp are breaded in a crispy, flavorful gluten-free breading, and the asparagus adds a fresh, crunchy element to the dish. The wild rice is a great gluten-free alternative to traditional rice, and it complements the seafood and vegetables perfectly. This recipe is simple to prepare and can be completed in under an hour.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of water and the rinsed wild rice.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 40-45 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed.
- Whisk together the gluten-free flour, cornmeal, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Transfer the salmon and shrimp to the skillet after dredging them in the flour mixture and shaking off any excess.
- Cook the salmon for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through, and the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Remove the seafood from the skillet and replace it with the asparagus.
- Cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Serve the cooked rice, salmon, shrimp, and asparagus on four separate plates.
- Before serving, sprinkle with fresh parsley and lemon juice.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten-Free Comfort Foods
Gluten Free Hearts Of Palm Angel Hair Spaghetti Noodles
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Pecan Crusted Salmon with Asparagus and Potatoes Recipe
Carrot Soup with Gluten Free Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Chia Pudding with Raspberries and Blackberries Recipe
Gluten Free Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe