A Sweet And Savory Gluten-Free Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Mushroom and Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
For a delicious twist on a classic, this gluten-free chicken schnitzel is coated in a flavorful mixture of gluten-free breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and spices and topped with sautéed mushrooms.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are an even thickness.
- Combine the gluten-free breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- Beat the eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it into the chicken to ensure it adheres.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the chicken breasts are browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is baking, cook the sliced mushrooms and minced garlic in the same skillet until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with the mushrooms sautéed on top.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Everything Gluten-Free Cookbook
Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
Gluten-Free Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Certified Gluten-Free Flour
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Almond Flour Sourdough Bread with Chili, Basil and Chives Recipe
Gluten Free Cottage Cheese Cheesecake Pie Recipe
Gluten Free Cranberry, Coconut and Almond Energy Balls Recipe
Gluten Free Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli, Onion and Peppers Recipe