Gluten-free and Free From Artificial Flavors, Indulge in Rich, Chocolatey Goodness
Gluten Free Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli, Onion and Peppers Recipe
This gluten-free chicken teriyaki dish is packed with vegetables and ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. The sweet and savory sauce is made with gluten-free soy sauce, honey, and rice vinegar and gives the chicken, broccoli, onions, and peppers a delicious flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, cornstarch, garlic powder, and ground ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Cook until the chicken is browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion and peppers are softened.
- Stir together the broccoli and sauce in the skillet.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately over rice or quinoa.
Gluten Free Accessories
Sir Kensington's Gluten Free Mayo Sauce
Quick And Easy Gluten Free
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Rice Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta Recipe
Gluten Free Marinated Salmon Recipe