350 Groundbreaking Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Panettone Recipe
This gluten-free chocolate chip panettone is a delicious and festive holiday bread that everyone, including those who are gluten intolerant, can enjoy. It's chock-full of chocolate chips, candied orange peel, raisins, and sliced almonds, with a soft and fluffy texture that's ideal for breakfast or dessert.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, sugar, and salt.
- Warm water, melted butter, eggs, milk, yeast, and vanilla extract should all be combined in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until the dough comes together.
- Combine the chocolate chips, candied orange peel, raisins, and sliced almonds in a mixing bowl.
- Place the dough in a greased and floured panettone mold and set aside for 1-2 hours to rise.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Cook for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the panettone from the oven and leave it to cool for 10-15 minutes in the mold.
- Remove the panettone from the mold and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and have fun.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten-Free Potato and Rice Gnocchi
The I Love My Instant Pot Gluten-Free Recipe Book
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Waffles with Strawberries Recipe
Gluten Free Fig and Quinoa Balls Recipe
Gluten Free Coconut Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Zucchini Noodles Recipe