Gluten Free Flour Made from a Blend of Whole Grain Brown Rice, Tapioca Flour and Potato Starch
Gluten Free Rice Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are made with rice flour, making them ideal for gluten intolerant or celiac disease sufferers.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the rice flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined with the butter mixture.
- Stir in the dry ingredients slowly until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Big Book Of Gluten-Free Baking
King Arthur Gluten-Free Cookie Mix
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
Gluten Free Quinoa and Avocado Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Bell Peppers Recipe
Gluten Free Cereal Granola Bars with Almonds, Walnuts and Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Gluten Free Almond Banana Bread Recipe