Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free Recipes For Lifelong Health, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Meatballs with Beets, Butternut Squash, Cauliflower and Rice Tabbouleh Recipe
These gluten-free meatballs are packed with nutritious vegetables such as beets, butternut squash, and cauliflower. They are served with a flavorful rice tabbouleh for a satisfying and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ground beef, gluten-free breadcrumbs, grated beets, grated butternut squash, grated cauliflower, chopped parsley, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cook the meatballs in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- While the meatballs are cooking, make the rice tabbouleh by combining cooked rice, fresh mint, fresh parsley, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve the meatballs alongside the rice tabbouleh.
Gluten Free Accessories
The I Love My Instant Pot Gluten-Free Recipe Book
Gluten Free Ketchup By Yo Mama's Foods
The 30-Minute Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Poached Egg Soup with Green Onions Recipe
Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Gluten Free Garlic Butter Shrimp with Scallions Recipe
Gluten Free Rhubarb and Mint Tarts Recipe