Perfect for Making Banana Muffins and Banana Bread
Gluten Free Meatball and Cauliflower Rice Soup with Carrots Recipe
This delicious soup is gluten-free and ideal for a warm lunch or dinner. The meatballs and cauliflower rice fill you up, while the carrots and herbs add flavor. Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine ground beef, almond flour, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch-diameter meatballs.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the meatballs are browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Set aside the meatballs after they have been removed from the pot.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth, cauliflower rice, carrots, thyme, and rosemary.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Return the meatballs to the pot and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Smoothie Bowl with Kiwi, Coconuts and Oats Recipe
Gluten Free Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Ham Recipe
Gluten Free Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Gluten Free Pork Tenderloin with Collard Greens Recipe