Foolproof Recipes For Delicious Gluten-Free Breads, Cakes And Cookies
Gluten Free Shredded Cabbage Soup Recipe
This gluten-free cabbage soup is a filling and healthy dish that is ideal for a cold day. This soup, loaded with vegetables and seasoned with fragrant herbs, will warm you from the inside out.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Sauté the carrots and celery until they are slightly softened.
- Sauté the shredded cabbage until it is wilted.
- Combine the chicken broth, thyme, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Seasoning can be adjusted as needed.
- Serve hot, garnished if desired with fresh herbs.
Gluten Free Accessories
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten-Free Potato and Rice Gnocchi
The I Love My Instant Pot Gluten-Free Recipe Book
Gluten Free Ketchup By Yo Mama's Foods
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Fried Salmon with Shrimp, Asparagus and Wild Rice Recipe
Gluten Free Banana Bread with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Gluten Free Polenta and Egg Casserole Recipe
Gluten Free Potato Casserole with Cheese Recipe