Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free Recipes For Lifelong Health, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Tuna Poke Bowl with Edamame Recipe
This Gluten Free Tuna Poke Bowl with Edamame is a nutritious and tasty lunch or dinner option. The fresh tuna, edamame, avocado, and quinoa make for a filling and satisfying meal, and the dressing adds a savory and slightly sweet flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Whisk together the rice vinegar, gluten-free soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl.
- Toss together the cooked quinoa, diced tuna, edamame, sliced avocado, chopped green onions, cilantro, and black sesame seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Gluten Free Accessories
Quick And Easy Gluten Free
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta Recipe
Gluten Free Marinated Salmon Recipe
Gluten Free Waffles with Strawberries Recipe