Healthy Recipes In Just 30 Minutes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
These gluten-free pancakes are light and fluffy, with a generous helping of fresh blueberries and strawberries. They're ideal for a leisurely weekend breakfast or brunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the almond milk, egg, and vegetable oil.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Avoid overmixing.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- Cooking spray or oil should be used to grease the pan.
- Scoop the batter onto the skillet or griddle using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- To each pancake, add a few blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Rep with the rest of the batter and fruit.
- If desired, top the pancakes with additional blueberries and strawberries.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Gluten-Free Cookie Mix
The Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Quinoa and Avocado Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Bell Peppers Recipe
Gluten Free Cereal Granola Bars with Almonds, Walnuts and Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Gluten Free Almond Banana Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Potato Pancakes Recipe