Make-Ahead Gluten Free Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Potato Pancakes Recipe
These gluten-free potato pancakes are a tasty and simple way to enjoy a traditional breakfast or brunch dish. They're pan-fried until crispy and golden brown and made with grated potatoes, chopped onions, eggs, and gluten-free flour. Serve hot with your preferred toppings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the grated potatoes, chopped onion, beaten eggs, gluten-free flour, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Drop spoonfuls of the potato mixture into the hot oil and gently flatten with a spatula.
- 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the potato pancakes from the skillet and place them on paper towels to drain.
- Serve immediately with your preferred toppings, such as sour cream or applesauce.
Gluten Free Accessories
How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Stir Fry Rice Noodles
The Easy Gluten-Free Cookbook
100% Buckwheat Pasta Gluten-Free Noodles
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Sesame Seared Tuna with Mango Recipe
Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
Gluten Free Morel Mushroom Quiche Recipe
Gluten Free Sauerkraut with Gnocchi Recipe