A Crave-Worthy Cookbook Of Familiar Favorites, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Pomegranate, Orange and Pistachio Ice Cream with Waffle Cones Recipe
This Gluten Free Pomegranate, Orange, and Pistachio Ice Cream with Waffle Cones recipe makes a delicious treat for any occasion. The tangy pomegranate, sweet orange, and crunchy pistachios combine to create a unique and delicious flavor that is sure to please. And, thanks to the gluten-free waffle cones, this dessert is suitable for everyone.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the heavy cream, whole milk, and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and orange zest.
- Allow to cool until room temperature.
- Mix in the pomegranate seeds and pistachios.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until completely cold.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with chilled mixture and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve the ice cream in the gluten-free waffle cones right away.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten-Free Baking At Home
Barilla Gluten Free Penne Pasta
Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook
Sir Kensington's Gluten Free Mayo Sauce
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Meatballs with Beets, Butternut Squash, Cauliflower and Rice Tabbouleh Recipe
Gluten Free Shrimp, Garlic, Onion and Pepper Dinner Recipe
Gluten Free Oat Balls Recipe
Gluten Free Corn, Potato and Chicken Soup Recipe