Made with the Finest Gluten-Free Ingredients, this Mix is Perfect for Making Cookies at Home
Gluten Free Shrimp, Garlic, Onion and Pepper Dinner Recipe
This gluten-free shrimp dinner is full of flavor and ideal for a quick weeknight meal. The combination of juicy shrimp, sweet onion, and vibrant bell peppers results in a delicious and nutritious meal that is sure to please your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the chopped onion and minced garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the red and green bell peppers are slightly softened, in the skillet.
- Cook the shrimp in the skillet for 3-4 minutes, or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Mix in the salt, black pepper, paprika, and dried thyme with the shrimp and vegetables.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the spices are fragrant and the shrimp and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten Free Ketchup By Yo Mama's Foods
The 30-Minute Gluten-Free Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix
The Big Book Of Gluten-Free Baking
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Gluten Free Garlic Butter Shrimp with Scallions Recipe
Gluten Free Rhubarb and Mint Tarts Recipe
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins with Almond Slices Recipe