Made with the Finest Gluten-Free Ingredients, this Mix is Perfect for Making Cookies at Home
Gluten Free Candied Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
This gluten-free gingerbread cookie recipe is ideal for the holidays. They're soft and chewy, with a hint of candied ginger for extra flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the molasses, egg, and vanilla extract to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the flour mixture gradually until just combined.
- Fold in the candied ginger, if using.
- Make a ball of the dough and flatten it into a disc.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten-Free Comfort Foods
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Ham Recipe
Gluten Free Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Gluten Free Pork Tenderloin with Collard Greens Recipe
Gluten Free Beetroot Pancakes Filled with Blueberry Jam Recipe