Fast And Fuss-Free Recipes On A Gluten-Free Diet
Gluten Free Pork Tenderloin with Collard Greens Recipe
A delicious and nutritious meal suitable for any occasion. The pork tenderloins are spice-rubbed and baked until tender, while the collard greens are cooked with onions, garlic, chicken broth, and apple cider vinegar for a tangy and flavorful side dish. This gluten-free recipe is ideal for anyone with dietary restrictions.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the tenderloins.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pork tenderloins for 5 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Bake the pork tenderloins in a baking dish for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the same skillet until softened.
- Combine the collard greens, chicken broth, and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the collard greens are tender.
- Serve the pork tenderloins with the collard greens.
Gluten Free Accessories
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Stir Fry Rice Noodles
The Easy Gluten-Free Cookbook
100% Buckwheat Pasta Gluten-Free Noodles
Gluten-Free Baking At Home
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Pizza with Salmon and Avocados Recipe
Gluten Free Shredded Cabbage Soup Recipe
Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Schnitzel with Grilled Broccoli, Cauliflower and Puree Mashed Potatoes Recipe