A Sweet And Savory Gluten-Free Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Enjoy these tasty gluten-free blueberry muffins for a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack. These muffins, made with fresh blueberries, are moist, fluffy, and flavorful.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the fresh blueberries to the dry mixture and toss gently to coat with the flour mixture.
- Whisk together the unsweetened applesauce, vegetable oil, almond milk, and eggs in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 full with batter.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten-Free Potato and Rice Gnocchi
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Quinoa Salad with Kidney Beans and Corn Recipe
Gluten Free Shrimp Risotto with Peppers, Onions and Carrots Recipe
Gluten Free Fried Salmon with Shrimp, Asparagus and Wild Rice Recipe
Gluten Free Banana Bread with Powdered Sugar Recipe