Gluten-free and Free From Artificial Flavors, Indulge in Rich, Chocolatey Goodness
Gluten Free Shrimp Risotto with Peppers, Onions and Carrots Recipe
This gluten-free shrimp risotto is bursting with colorful peppers, onions, and carrots for a filling and flavorful meal. The creamy arborio rice complements the tender shrimp and grated parmesan cheese to create a satisfying dish that is simple to prepare at home.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the peppers and carrots.
- Stir in the arborio rice to coat it with the vegetables and oil.
- 1 cup at a time, add chicken broth, stirring frequently and allowing the liquid to absorb before adding the next cup.
- Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, after about 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and creamy.
- Remove from the heat and add the parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten-Free Comfort Foods
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Celery and Tortilla Soup Recipe
Gluten Free Pecan Crusted Salmon with Asparagus and Potatoes Recipe
Carrot Soup with Gluten Free Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Chia Pudding with Raspberries and Blackberries Recipe