350 Groundbreaking Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Marinated Salmon Recipe
This gluten-free marinated salmon is a delicious and healthy meal for any occasion. The marinade of soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger is sweet and savory, and it goes perfectly with the rich and buttery salmon.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Close the bag and turn to coat the salmon in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and discard the remainder.
- Grill the salmon for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Before serving, garnish with sliced green onions.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
The Plant-Based Cookbook
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Gluten-Free Comfort Foods
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Almond Banana Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Potato Pancakes Recipe
Gluten Free Rice Noodles with Onions and Peppers Recipe
Gluten Free Mozzarella and Zucchini Noodle Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs and Mangos Recipe