Fast And Fuss-Free Recipes On A Gluten-Free Diet
Gluten Free Polenta and Egg Casserole Recipe
This gluten-free polenta and egg casserole is a filling breakfast or brunch dish that is ideal for feeding a crowd. It's simple to make and full of savory flavors from the sausage, peppers, and cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Slowly add the polenta, whisking constantly.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, on low heat.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and red bell pepper are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir together the cooked sausage and polenta in the skillet.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the polenta in the skillet.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Sprinkle the top of the skillet with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool before serving.
Gluten Free Accessories
Gluten-Free Comfort Foods
Gluten Free Hearts Of Palm Angel Hair Spaghetti Noodles
The Everything Gluten-Free Cookbook
Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Chia Pudding with Raspberries and Blackberries Recipe
Gluten Free Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe
Gluten Free Almond Flour Sourdough Bread with Chili, Basil and Chives Recipe
Gluten Free Cottage Cheese Cheesecake Pie Recipe