A Crave-Worthy Cookbook Of Familiar Favorites, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gluten Free Shakshuka Recipe
Shakshuka is a popular breakfast dish in the Middle East and North Africa that consists of eggs cooked in a flavorful tomato sauce. This gluten-free shakshuka recipe is loaded with smoky spices, sweet bell peppers, and tangy feta cheese. It's a quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or dinner recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the diced onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes more after adding the minced garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring the diced tomatoes and their juices to a simmer.
- Simmer the tomato sauce for 10-15 minutes, or until it has thickened slightly.
- Make small wells in the tomato sauce with a spoon and crack an egg into each one.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the eggs, cover the skillet, and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with chopped parsley.
- If desired, serve with gluten-free bread.
Gluten Free Accessories
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
Gluten-Free On A Shoestring
Gluten Free Almond Flour For Banana Muffins and Bread
The Gluten Free Cookbook For Families
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Beetroot Sandwich with Raspberries Recipe
Gluten Free Quinoa Salad with Kidney Beans and Corn Recipe
Gluten Free Shrimp Risotto with Peppers, Onions and Carrots Recipe
Gluten Free Fried Salmon with Shrimp, Asparagus and Wild Rice Recipe