Gluten-free and Free From Artificial Flavors, Indulge in Rich, Chocolatey Goodness
Gluten Free Rhubarb and Mint Tarts Recipe
These gluten-free rhubarb and mint tarts are a light and refreshing dessert. The tangy rhubarb filling is balanced out by the sweetness of honey and the freshness of mint in the almond flour crust.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and press each into a tart pan, pressing the dough up the sides of the pan.
- Toss together the chopped rhubarb, honey, and mint leaves in a small bowl.
- Fill the tart pans about two-thirds of the way with the rhubarb mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the rhubarb is tender.
- Allow a few minutes for the tarts to cool before serving.
Gluten Free Accessories
Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
Gluten-Free Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Certified Gluten-Free Flour
How To Make Anything Gluten-Free
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Shakshuka with Eggs, Tomatos, Olive oil, Oregano and Feta Cheese Recipe
Gluten Free Cheesecake with Quark Cream Recipe
Gluten Free Chickpea, Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe
Gluten Free Kiwi, Kumquat, Grapefruit and Raspberry Smoothies Recipe