A Creamy and Flavorful Mayo Special Sauce Made with Non-GMO Ingredients and Free From Gluten, Soy and Dairy
Gluten Free Grilled Chicken with Mushrooms and Carrots Recipe
This gluten-free grilled chicken dish is a nutritious and tasty dinner or lunch option. The mushrooms and carrots enhance the flavor of the dish while also providing important nutrients such as fiber and vitamins.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the chicken breasts with the mixture and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Meanwhile, sauté the mushrooms and carrots in a separate pan until tender.
- Serve the grilled chicken with the sauteed mushrooms and carrots on top.
Gluten Free Accessories
King Arthur Certified Gluten-Free Flour
How To Make Anything Gluten-Free
Gluten Free Rice Noodles
How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Chickpea, Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe
Gluten Free Kiwi, Kumquat, Grapefruit and Raspberry Smoothies Recipe
Gluten Free Shakshuka Recipe
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe